How to get more adsense earning by embed your videos?

2010 Tips : Adsense earning more than last year.
HOW TO GET MORE EARNING WITH YOUR VIDEOS ?

This is a true tip that i used to get more earning to my adsense account than a popular embed step from youtube.You may using my tip with all application needed for free , a best solution to blogger get adsense earns with video embeding.I'm sure for this and make a full post including all related screenshots -pictures to shows you.
As you seen here , i embed a video clip "That's hot - Paris Hilton ads banned-revealed" for an example.This clip was host on my free website with flash player also free 100%.
The right thing you must like my guide is ,this free website accept to add Google ads (adsense) same as you placed on blogger blog but we get more $ than on blogspot.A post on blogger embed video will get linked same as a visitor when someone reading your blog and also get traffic visits for this free website .We will earns = 2 way with this embed video solution.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



IF YOU LIKE THIS TIP : please subscribe to my feedburner ( Bloggingexpert above here or on sidebar ) , i will send all urls of posts page to shows how to make this solution success.It's very easy same as upload a video to youtube and get code.( or send to me an email after subscribed for sure , mailto:  wikivideo@aim.com )
SPICY PARIS HILTON BUGGER - VIDEO CLIP ADS BANNED - THAT'S HOT!
(Click Play button to watch - video embed NO auto play )

3 comments:

Sayini said...

Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link
Here a New Alternative Money Making Ad Network adsense here

Harish said...

Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link Here a New Alternative Money Making Network min payout of $10 only adsense here

DEEPAK OBERAI said...

Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link Here a New Alternative Money Making Network  best alternatives to adsense here